Valentine's Day in the City... Here's your guide to the city's most romantic restaurants, soppy spots, Valentine's Day gift ideas, sexy hotels, best bars and much more.
- Break the ice with a date in a quirky bar or restaurant on Valentine’s Day.
- Snuggle up by a crackling fire in a cosy pub.
- Splash out on Valentine's Day dinner in a Michelin-starred London restaurants
- Pick out a beautiful bunch of flowers at Columbia Road Flower Market.
- Enjoy one of London’s most romantic theatre shows or West End musicals together.
- Wander around museum galleries after dark with a glass of wine in hand at a Museum Late.
- Whisper “I love you” in St Paul’s Whispering Gallery.
- Visit Kensington Palace, the home of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and other royal couples before them.
Book a night stay now and save up to 20%Book Now